Sandee Thai Language School is in full-concern regarding the spread of COVID-19. We prepared preventive measures to protect everyone in our school.
– The school provides alcohol-based hand sanitizers and everyone should sanitize their hands as soon entering the school.
– School staff should always wear a medical mask when attending to students.
– The school provides anti-bacterial handsoaps to be used by everyone in washing their hands after using the toilet.
– Always disinfect surroundings especially the things that we touch often such as door handles, stair handrails, tables, chairs and comfort room fixtures.
– The school makes sure that the classroom, especially the tables, desks, and chairs are thoroughly cleaned using disinfectant sprays after every class.
We encourage our students to follow these protective practices for the safety of everyone. If you are feeling unwell and/or showing flu-like symptoms, we are kindly asking you to please do not come to school, instead, seek medical care as soon as possible.
Tel: +66 2641-4459
Mobile: +66 84-388-2832
WhatsApp: +66 84-388-2832
Line ID: SandeeLanguageSchool