Students who are outside Thailand
Please check with the school who are eligible to apply. All information below are subject to change without prior notice so always contact the school first before submitting your documents.
1. Contact us for the application forms.
2. Applicant needs to pay full Tuition and all other fees (documents printing and courier DHL/FedEx fees).
3. The following requirements must be sent to the school’s address shown below:
- 4 signed copies of passport details page (the page with the photo)
- 2 signed passport copies (all the used pages of the passport)
- 12 photos against white background size: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- 1 Set of Filled application form (Please fill out and sign using BLUE PEN only)
- 3 Sets of Blank but signed application forms (SIGN ONLY no need to complete the forms)
Sandee Thai Language School
Address: 21/34, B Block, 2nd FL, R.C.A., Rama 9 Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok, 10320, Thailand
4. As soon as we receive the documents and fees, we can then submit the application to the Ministry of Education (MOE) and obtain the acceptance letter in more or less 3 to 4 weeks.
5. When letter has been obtained, the school will immediately send it to student via DHL or FedEx after
confirming the application date with the school.
This letter is the document that you need to present at the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate to get a
Non- Immigrant ED visa.
6. When the student finally gets the visa, the student is then permitted to enter Thailand to commence their study at Sandee Thai Language School.
7. Upon entering Thailand, the student will initially have a 90-day Non- Immigrant ED Visa. The student has the responsibility to submit their passsports and departure cards to school within 48 hours upon arrival in Thailand.
8. Sandee Thai Language School will make copies of the passport and departure cards and let the student sign . Those signed copies will be submitted to the Ministry of Education (MOE) to process another letter for the student’s visa extensions at the Immigration Office in Bangkok (Cheangwattana). This letter together with the rest of the extension documents must be presented to Thai Immigration to extend the visa each time.
9. Three weeks before the first 90-day ED Visa expires, the student MUST inform the school when they would like to extend their visas so they can prepare the necessary extension documents. The Thai Immigration allows students to extend at least a month before their visa expiration. Please coordinate with the school.
– VISA EXTENSION FEE will be THB 1,900
Remarks: Visa processing will take a minimum of 2-3 working days, and Thai Embassies and Consulates are open Monday-Friday, and closed during holidays.