Students who are outside Thailand
2. Student are required to make a full payment of Tuition fee and courier fee.
3. The following requirements must be sent to the school’s address shown below:
– 4 signed copies of passport details page (the page with the photo)
– 2 signed passport copies (all the used pages of the passport)
– 12 photos against white background size: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
– 1 Set of Filled application forms (FILL-OUT the ones marked with check)
– 3 Sets of Blank but signed application forms (SIGN ONLY no need to complete the forms)
Sandee Thai Language School
Address: 21/34, B Block, 2nd FL, R.C.A., Rama 9 Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok, 10320, Thailand
4. As soon as we receive the documents and fees, we can then submit the application to the Ministry of Education (MOE) and obtain the acceptance letter in 2 to 3 weeks.
5. When letter has been obtained, the school will immediately send it to student via DHL or FedEx after
confirming the application date with the school.
This letter is the document that you need to present in the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate to get a
Non- Immigrant ED visa.
6. When the student finally gets the visa, the student is then permitted to enter Thailand to commence
study at Sandee Language School.
7. Once the student is already in Thailand, Sandee Language School will submit the student’s visa copies
to MOE to receive another acceptance letter confirming course details and its duration.
8. This letter together with the rest of the extension documents must be presented to Thai Immigration
to extend the visa each time.
– VISA EXTENSION FEE will be THB 1,900
No MORE VISA RUNS ARE REQUIRED
REMINDER: For more information on those eligible to apply please contact the school directly.