Students who are already in Thailand

[like url= xfbml=true action=like layout=standard width=400 height=25 style=float:left; div=true]


1. Download Application forms here.

2. Student needs to pay full Tuition fee and processing fee.

3. Students are required to have at least one month remaining on their existing visa. Completed forms should be sent to the school with a photocopy of every page of the applicant’s passport, together with 8 ID photos (3cms x 4cms) white background.

4. Upon receipt of all documents, the school will process the Ministry of Education letter that is used as part of the Non-Immigrant visa application. The student will have to wait 2-3 weeks to process this letter.

5. Once the school receives the letter, the student is required to leave Thailand to apply for an ED Visa. The Thai Embassies or Consulates shown below are typically used:

– Vientiane City in Laos
– Phnom Penh City in Cambodia
– Yangoon City in Myanmar
– Kuala Lumpur City in Malaysia

6. The Student should obtain a Non- Immigrant Ed Visa covering a period of 90 days.

7. Sandee Language School will process another letter for the student’s extension of Visa.

8. Student is then permitted to return to Thailand, and the school will prepare visa extension documents and these must be submitted to Thai Immigration in Bangkok at least one month before the visa expires.

9. The student visa will be extended to cover the entire duration of the period of study.

A Visa Fee of 2,000 THB and A Visa Extension Fee of 1,900 THB

Remarks – Visa processing will take a minimum of 2-3 working days, and Thai Embassies and Consulates are open Monday-Friday, and close during holidays.


Students of every Nationality are eligible and can apply for one-year education visa. And for students from the following countries such as; China, Iran, Middle East, Bangladesh, Sri-Lanka and India, must have to do the application in their own country.